[cgfc] Fair Trade Goodness!

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Fri Dec 3 17:15:39 CST 2004

Co-opers!

There will be a FAIR TRADE coffeehouse at the Red Herring Restaurant
& Channing Murray tomorrow night!

They will be serving fair trade coffee (donated by Common Ground -
aren't we swell?!), tea, and chocolate. There will be music and
an open-mic. I will be giving a short talk about fair trade and
why it is such an important socially responsible business model.
Hopefully, I will also be able to show a short video which
highlights the difference fair trade can make in the lives of
third world farmers in Latin America.  A 50 cent donation is
requested to offset costs.

   Saturday, Dec. 4th
      8 - 11pm
 	Red Herring