[cgfc] Vermicomposter for Sale

Paul M. King pmking at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 8 12:37:17 CDT 2004

Hi,

I'm reluctantly selling a vermicomposter called "The
Can-O-Worms". It's really cool. I just moved and no longer
have room for it, though. It retails for $105 + s/h. I will
part with it for $40 (negotiable). You can view and read about
it online at <http://www.magicworms.com/canoworms.htm>.

It's made out of 100% post-consumer waste recycled plastic.
Oh, I've slightly modified it so that it works even better
than a new one. I can tell you about that if you are interested.

I know this isn't related to food, but I thought a lot of
folks out there on this list might be interested.

..:: Paul King
..:: paul

"We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men."
-George Orwell
 Research Assistant
   Family Child-Care Project
   http://www.aces.uiuc.edu/families
 Graduate Assistant
   EPRG (Electronic Publishing Research Group)
   Graduate School of Library & Information Science
   http://eprg.isrl.uiuc.edu/
 University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, IL