[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 7.13.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 13 15:17:05 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of July 13, 2004

New This Week:
Bartlett Pears
Black Grapes
Bing Cherries
Green Plums
Eggplant

Local:
Fingerling Potatoes
Garlic
Tomatillos

On Special This Week:
Cherries
Strawberries
Platains

Availability Update:
Within the next couple of weeks we will have local green peppers, local cherry tomatoes, as well as more local hot peppers.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)