[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 6.8.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 14:56:21 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS For The Week of June 8, 2004

New This Week:
White Nectarines
Apricots
Mangoes
Cherry Tomatoes

Local:
Broccoli
American and European Cucumbers
Shell Peas
Snow Peas

Additionally:
Naked Fresh Juices (15.2 oz): Green Machine, Protein Pack, Berry Blast, Power C, Mango.

On Special This Week:
Red and Roma Tomatoes
Canteloupes
Honeydews
Cherries

Availability Update:
We will  have local tomatoes and local parsley by the end of the week.  Also,

we will have local rhubarb within the next couple of weeks.

This will be the last week for local strawberries.

News Flash:
Tomahnous Farm is now Certified Organic for fruits and vegetables.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Cerified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)