[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 5.18.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 15:40:49 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS   For The Week of May 18, 2004

New This Week:
Cherries
Nectarines
Apricots
Cantaloupes
Blackberries
Fresh basil
Sugar snap peas and snow peas
Peanuts in the shell

Local:
Asparagus
Arugula
Lettuce
Salad Mix
Spinach
Strawberries
Turnips

Availability Update:
Vidallia onions will be coming in within the next couple of weeks.

Also, within the next several weeks we will be getting baby leeks, spring onions and spring garlic, green onions, sugar snap peas and snow peas, collards, kale, basil, broccoli, and bok choy locally from Tomahnous Farm and Blue Moon Farm.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Cerified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)