[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 5.25.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 15:20:27 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of May 25, 2004

New This Week:
Peaches
Raspberries
Bing Cherries (last week we had Tulare Cherries)
Packham Pears
Gold Peppers

Local:
Cilantro
Collards
Kohl Rabi
Lettuce
Lacinato Kale

Additionally:
Naked Fresh Juices (15.2 oz): Green Machine, Protein Pack, Berry Blast, Power C, Mango.

Availability Update:
Next week we will have local bok choy, snap peas, fresh garlic, and lilies.  We will also be getting cabbage and cucumbers within the next couple of weeks from Blue Moon Farm.  Strawberries from Tomahnous Farm will continue through mid June.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Cerified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)