[cgfc] gobble, gobble

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Wed Nov 10 18:45:57 CST 2004

YES, VIRGINIA, THERE IS A TOFU TURKEY!

As always, the Co-op will carry Tofurkys and Unturkeys for your
turkey-free festivities this Thanksgiving. This year, we are asking you to
special order your faux turkey of choice ahead of time, so that we will
have enough on hand and enough room in the freezers!

The selections...

TOFURKYS 	$20.80
The Tofurky Feast includes roast made from a tofu-wheat protein blend, 8
cranberry apple potato dumplings, gravy, herbed brown and wild rice
stuffing, & wishsticks.

The roast, gravy, and stuffing may also be ordered individually.

UNTURKEYS
The "Unturkey" is made primarily of wheat gluten and covered with a crisp
soy skin.
Great Unturkey Feast- 7# (Serves 6-10)	$31.94
Small Unturkey Feast- 3# (Serves 2-4)	$21.05

Both Unturkeys include vegetarian gravy and stuffing.

* * *  * *  * * * * * ** * * ** * * * * *
Please place your order in the store now!

We can order them to arrive when you want to pick them up, starting now.
Just let us know.

If you'd like more information or a full ingredient list, check out the
manufacturers' websites:
TOFURKY - www.tofurky.com
UNTURKEY - www.nowandzen.net

Stop by the store, phone 352-3347 or email me to place your order.

The Co-op also has organic frozen cranberries, organic canned pumpkin,
wild rice and other tasty treats in stock for the holidays.
If you're looking for something in particular, drop me a line.

-Molly
Common Ground