[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 10.12.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 13:03:44 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of October 12, 2004

New This Week:
Basil
Bok Choy
Cherry Tomatoes

Local:
Yellow Onions

Availability Update:
The local bok choy and basil seasons have finished up for the year.  We'll have local tomatoes and peppers for a week or so more.  We should have local garlic for another couple of months as well as local winter squash and local potatoes.  Local carrots should be coming soon......

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)