[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 10.19.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 13:43:10 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of October 19, 2004

New This Week:
Persimmons!
Red Pears
Red Beets
Endive (curly)

Local:
Carrots!
Arugula
Turnips
Kohl Rabi

Availability Update:
Well, the Blue Moon carrots have finally arrived and we should have them for the next few months.

This is the last week of plums and pluots.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)