[cgfc] Any Chili pepper fans?

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Tue Sep 14 16:24:58 CDT 2004

Hello Co-op land.

There is a Co-op member who is interested in buying particular kinds of
dried hot chili peppers for making salsas: new mexico, cascabel, and
smoked serranos. I am going to be making a special order for these chilis
(we we don't currently carry them in the store). Is anyone else interested
in buying some, too?  The retail prices would be around $6/# (new
mex.) to $9/# (cascabel and serrano). Other chilis are available too. The
prices would be signficantly cheaper to buy in bulk rather than
individually.

If you are interested in browsing the selection, (they have delectable
dried mushrooms as well) you can peruse online at:

http://www.woodlandfoods.com/products/specialty_food_products.html

If you're interested in the chili order, please call the store #352-3347
(ask for Molly or Jill) or reply to this email.

Thanks!

Molly
Common Ground