[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 9.21.04

Brandy Watts mailstoragebw at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 13:24:40 CDT 2004

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of September 21, 2004

New This Week:
Pomegranates
Packham Pears (large)

Local:
Broccoli
Nappa Cabbage
Regular Cabbage
New Varieties of Heirloom Garlic

On Special This Week:
Gala Apples
Granny Smith Apples
Red Grapes

Availability Update:
We now have eight varieties of local garlic from Tomahnous Farm.  The new varieties this week are: Premium Northern White, French Red, Chesnok Red, Siberian, and Asian Tempest (new this year).  We may have garlic braids from Tomahnous Farm within two weeks.  Also, we should have sprouts now through the winter and into the spring, with more kinds as we move into the colder months.  This is the last week for eggplant from BlueMoon Farm, though, nappa and regular cabbage will be delivered today from them.

Please Note:
All of the produce at the CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)

http://mail.yahoo.com