[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 4.5.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:12:18 CDT 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of April 5, 2005

New This Week:
Eggplant
Mangoes (new variety)
Snow Peas

Availability Update
The price of red pappers, broccoli, tomatoes, lettuce, and kale is up due to the transion of the season and there being less available.  They should go down over the next few weeks.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the store.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts (Produce Coordinator)