[cgfc] Interim CGFC website stuff!

Lisa BK lisabk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 17:19:17 CDT 2005

Greetings!

I'm Lisa, one of CGFC's Outreach Coordinators.

One of my domains (heh) is working with the CGFC website, which is, as you
may or may not know, a work-in-progress. We hope to have a brand-spankin'
new version of the website up and running in the near future, but in the
meantime, I invite you to check out a community I've set up at the online
blogging client Livejournal:

http://www.livejournal.com/community/cgfc/

You don't have to be a member of Livejournal to be able to read posts
(mostly relaying information at this point, though hope the community steps
up and begins to offer feedback). For the moment, you do have to be a
Livejournal member to leave comments. I'll be changing that option in the
next day or two. I'm also plugging the community in the "Chambana" LJ
community, which has over 800 members. Though the LJ is a stopgap until the
website goes live, I plan on keeping it up and running as long as there's an
interest in it (plus I think the instant feedback thing is very cool).

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to mail me at my co-op
address, which is commongroundfoodcoop at gmail.com.

Thanks!

Lisa B-K