[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 8.9.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 13:15:34 CDT 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of August 9, 2005

New This Week:
Pluots
Sugar Baby Watermelon
Honeydew
Nappa Cabbage

Local:
Roma Tomatoes
Eggplant

Availability Update
Pink Lady apples are no longer available as well as mangoes.  As soon as new crop apples become available, I will order them.

Because of the heat, we will have a limited amount of local salad mix for the next few weeks and no local cilantro for a couple more weeks.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests, you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the CGFC office.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts CGFC Produce Coordinator/Buyer

http://mail.yahoo.com