[cgfc] Reminder: Organizational Structure Mtg. Tonight 6pm (fwd)

Molly Stentz molly at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 14 07:09:31 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that tonight is our first lever meeting for the
Organizational Structure Group.

Meet in the PRC meeting room - it's on your left as you enter the
building. (If it is not available, we will move elsewhere)

If you've never been to a "lever group" meeting, consider yourself
invited! It's a great way to get involved and make yourself heard at the
Co-op. We're planning the future of the store for the next 5 years. Won't
you be a part?

For more information, check the bulletin board in the store by the
register!

Thanks!
-Molly