[cgfc] Art Night

mikeu at shout.net mikeu at shout.net
Thu Mar 31 11:36:06 CST 2005

FYI... I don't know when the deadline for submissions is.  Sorry I waited so
long to forward.  mike via Neesha

Date:         Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:05:00 -0600
Sender: CRC listserv for UIUC <CRC at LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU>
From: Laura Galicia <galicia at UIUC.EDU>
Subject: Call for Submissions
To: CRC at LISTSERV.UIUC.EDU

                   CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

                  Calling all Artists:
     Painters, Sculptors, Dancers, Photographers,
                 Poets, Musicians, etc.

             The Venue of the Semester is Here!

                 Art Night: Celebrating Life*
                    Friday, April 8, 2005
                 Latzer Hall/University YMCA
                          6pm-10pm

                This is a FREE and OPEN event
     designed to give all artsits the space they deserve!

       So whether your a Faculty Member, Graduate Student,
           Undergrad, Community Member or UIUC Staff

      Now is the time to share YOUR Artistic Expression!

              For Performances OR Art Submissions,
                contact: crc_artnight at yahoo.com

       And Please, DO NOT LIMIT yourselves to the art forms
                         listed above

   IF YOU GOT THE TALENT, WE GOT THE SPACE FOR YOUR TO SHINE!

*This event is Paid for by the Student Cultural Programming Fee