[cgfc] An afternoon pre-wedding happiness event

Clint Popetz clint at cpopetz.com
Mon May 23 15:45:32 CDT 2005

Hi all,

	Beth and I would like to welcome our friends in the community
to celebrate with us on the day before our wedding.  The wedding
itself is a pretty small gathering this Saturday, but we're having a
big picnic the day before to relax in the sun with our friends and
celebrate our committment.

	So, here's the details:

        When: Friday, May 27th, from 2-4pm
        Where: The pavillion up the stairs from the Crystal Lake
               Boathouse in Crystal Lake Park, Urbana
        Who: Anyone who knows us :)

We'll provide some drinks and snacks, but feel free to bring yummy
things.  Bring frisbees!  Jarts!  Kids!  Cards!  Gifts aren't
necessary; we just want to see all our friends.

				Peace,
				-Clint

P.S. It may be the first marriage-made-in-CGFC, as Beth and I met when
we became coordinators together a few years ago :)