[cgfc] CGFC Produce News 11.1.05

BL W bwcgfc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 12:42:55 CST 2005

CGFC PRODUCE NEWS  For The Week of November 1, 2005

New This Week:
Grapefruit!
Tangerines!
Beets

Local:
Red Kale
Tot Soi
Turnips

Availability Update
We may have local carrots and local leeks within the week.  We have local Tot Soi, which is baby Boky Choy, and which can be used as Bok Choy is used when cooking it.

This is the last week for local tomatoes.

Please Note:
All of the produce at CGFC is Certified Organic unless specified otherwise.

If you have any produce questions or requests, you can e mail me at this address or put a note in my box in the CGFC office.  Thanks.  Brandy Watts CGFC Produce Coordinator/Buyer