[cgfc] Organics Standards Weakened by Backroom Deal

NorthStarHealth at aol.com NorthStarHealth at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 08:25:38 CST 2005

we need to set our own standards based closely on the strong ones (that were
recently weakened) and be ready to ask questions based on the stronger
standards of local farmers selling to us to make sure that they meet our standards.

we need to continue not buying from Horizon/Dean foods, Kraft, Smuckers, etc.
which helped to weaken the standards.

Barbara
Barbara Rayska Antisdel    North Star Health Services    2011 E. Perkins Rd.
                   northstarhealth at aol.com
               Urbana, IL  61802
217-328-5173                    fax 217-384-5708               mobile
217-840-7809