[Chynoweth-campaign] election dinner invite

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Tue Apr 3 16:58:39 CDT 2001

To all those who have worked on any of the recent campaigns and are
nervously/hopefully waiting to hear tonight's voting results...

You are invited to dinner chez moi at 1006 S. Garfield around 7 PM.  We
will go to Brookens at 8:30 to wait for the results to come in.

As for my ward, things look good.  Voter turnout is not stellar, but few
students are voting in the dorms and my opponent's information is no where
to be found.  I think we're o.k.

Milt's numbers looked good last night.  I think he'll win.

Laura's race will be very close.  There are plenty of people working hard
on it, but her number of supporters in the ward is not great.  I'm mostly
nervous about her race.

hope to see you tonight,
danielle