[Chynoweth-campaign] Vistory party and birthday invite forward

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Sat Apr 7 17:05:51 CDT 2001

Laura asked me to forward this to my volunteers.  I am also planning some
kind of party around the time I am sworn into office, so this won't be the
only victory party.  (We have a lot of celebrate!)

-danielle

You're invited to a victory party! Come celebrate the victories of
Laura Huth, Danielle Chynoweth, Esther Patt, Milton Otto, Jim Hayes,
and of course Ruth Wyman! Also, Laura's 31st birthday!

Saturday, April 7, 7pm
Laura Huth's house, 808 S. Race
bring something to share

Here's to a more progressive 4 years in Urbana!