[Chynoweth-campaign] Laura Huth's seat is on danger and needs your help

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Thu Mar 8 13:19:19 CST 2001

Hello and thanks for all your help and effort working on the Ward
4 campaign!

Having lost his control over Ward 4, Tod was out already last week
knocking on doors for Laura's opponent.  As you probably know, Laura Huth
in Ward 5 is up for re-election and the mayor is so scared of a
progressive majority, that he's found an independent to run against her.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE LAURA'S ELECTION FOR GRANTED.  The fear is that the
democrats will split their votes between Laura and Tod's independent
candidate, and the republican/libertarian will win.

The election is April 3.  So I urge all of you to continue working for a
progressive majority on city council so that we can counteract the
Demublican trend in our beautiful city.

To help out, either go to Laura's CAMPAIGN PLANNING MEETING tonight
(Thursday) at 7:30 PM at 808 S. Race (near Washington).

OR call her: 367-7254

OR email her: lhuth at prairienet.org

She's also looking for people to take yard signs or give contributions.

We're so close to having a majority, let's not lose steam now!

thanks,
 - danielle