[Chynoweth-campaign] We're almost there! - Help Milt Otto this week

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Mon Mar 26 18:58:07 CST 2001

Dear friends,

Milt Otto needs your help.  The elections are in one week!

Milt is a Green-endorsed Democrat running against a (frightening
hard-liner) Republican in a ward with a close 50-50 Democrat to Republican
population.

You all have worked hard to get me elected (thanks!) and many of you are
helping Laura (double thanks!).  Please consider helping Milt too.

It's easy! Here's how:

Help call potential Milt Otto supporters
this Tuesday 6 - 8 PM and Thursday 5:30 - 8 PM
at the Champaign County Health Care Consumers Office
at 44 East Main in Champaign (across from Kuhn's).

To sign up call Milt at 337-1124 or email: motto at pdnt.net.
You are also welcome to call me: 637-2018 and I will let Milt know who is
coming.
If you need a ride, you can arrange this with Milt.

NOTE: these are not sales calls.  They are easy and scripted.  All you
need to do is ask if the person will be voting for Milt or not so he knows
who to get to the polls on Tuesday.  You will not be asked to know about
or plug Milt's campaign.

thanks!

danielle