[Chynoweth-campaign] Help needed for the Chynoweth for Council Campaign

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at onthejob.net
Wed Mar 28 21:15:14 CST 2001

Hi friends,

I need help getting out a mailing reminding voters to get to the polls
April 3 and doing pollwatching.  Although my opponent hasn't run much a
race, there are 800 active voters in his dorm who he could mobilize to
vote, so I need to get my supporters out.  Additionally, the more support
I have, the easier it will be to legitimate pushing a progressive agenda
on council.

Please contact me (637-2018 or danielle at onthejob.net) if you can help on
any of these:

MAILING HELP - THURSDAY @ 8
This Thursday 8 PM at the School for Designing a Society at 409 N Race St
(Drop by at 7:30 PM for school dinner if you wish.)
This is just lick and stick work.  Easy as pie!

POLLWATCHING - TUESDAY ALL DAY
I need pollwatchers in these shifts:
8:30  - 11:30 AM
11:30 - 2:30 PM
2:30  - 5:30 PM

Please tell me when you can watch, and then show up at my house (1006 S.
Garfield) 20 minutes early for training and paperwork.

Pollwatchers tick off names of voters as they come to vote.  If we see our
supporters are not turning out, we can call them to remind them to vote.

ALSO, HELP MILT AND LAURA WIN

Laura needs help dropping seed pakets for wildflowers on people's
doorsteps this weekend and taping voter reminders to doors Monday.  She
needs all kinds of help Tuesday.  Call her at 367-7254 or
lhuth at prairienet.org.

HELP MILT MONDAY NIGHT @ 5 @ MY HOUSE

I'm organizing a phone party to help Milt's campaign.  Meet at my house
1006 S. Garfield MONDAY 5 PM or drive to Champaign County Health Care
Consumers (44 E. Main in Champaign) to help between 5:30 and 8:30 PM.  He
also needs phone callers Sunday night -- call him at 337-1124.

THANKS!
danielle