[Chynoweth-campaign] Celebration!

Molly Stentz molly at clam.clamcenter.org
Thu May 10 09:43:37 CDT 2001

Well, it's official now, all of our hard work has paid off and, as of this
past Monday, Danielle Chynoweth has been officially sworn into office!

Come celebrate a progressive victory for Urbana, Ward 4, and our
representative and friend Danielle Chynoweth. All of Danielle's
supporters, constituents, admirers, and friends should come help her relax
now because it's going to be a long 4 years!

CELEBRATION!
this SATURDAY, May 12, 8pm
hosted at the home of Peter Miller
407 W. Green Street, 3rd floor, Urbana

Everyone is invited! Bring your family, friends, and some food or drink to
share, if you'd like!

See you then! (We promise you don't have to sit through an entire council
meeting to attend this party!)

-Molly

--
Molly Stentz, Coordinator