[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Configuration Complete (QS) (#83)

critzo notifications at github.com
Tue Dec 10 20:34:10 UTC 2013

@elationfoundation @georgiamoon
Here's what I'm thinking re: the confirmation page format & text for admin passwd.

(top heading) Confirm Configuration
(text) Review the settings you've chosen below. To finish the Setup Wizard click "Apply" at the bottom of this page. The device will restart when you click Apply.

You will lose access while it restarts.

_list staged changes below_ this is from one of the UI mockup designs. It shows fields with values but I'm not sure if that's where we're at now.
![confirmsettings](https://f.cloud.github.com/assets/4633345/1718209/44c0e4c2-61da-11e3-984c-7592167dfa81.png)

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/83#issuecomment-30265126