[Commotion-admin] [luci-i18n-commotion] Write automation script to handle updating master list of localized strings and translations. (#1)

areynold notifications at github.com
Fri Nov 15 15:39:47 UTC 2013

@hawkinswnaf, @critzo, I have a first pass in the PO-script branch. I need to clean everything up and make the whole script more efficient, but test it out first to make sure it does what you want. You will need to install a pile of perl modules to make it go (all listed at the top of the script). With $testing == 1 (defined at the top of the script) it's going to try to limit the damage. You can request additional test cases if you need them.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-i18n-commotion/issues/1#issuecomment-28577854