[Commotion-admin] [commotion-openwrt] Nodes are crashing, out of memory (#40)

dismantl notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 1 22:15:35 UTC 2013

Picostations flashed with DR2 seem to crash periodically due to out of memory issues (nodes have ~700K free memory right before crash, as reported by top, and no other conditions for crash have been found). I have not been able to reliably reproduce the crash conditions, however, and we do not currently have a method for accurately measure process memory usage. However, both Serval and Nodogsplash report high memory usage.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-openwrt/issues/40