[Commotion-admin] [commotion-mesh-applet] Integrate driver check into mesh-applet logic (#12)

areynold notifications at github.com
Tue Oct 15 18:57:12 UTC 2013

Since the [linux wireless driver table](http://wireless.kernel.org/en/users/Drivers) gives us a good idea what drivers are most and least likely to be be able to connect to a mesh network, it might be nice to give users of our Desktop app a quick, up-front indication of how mesh-ready their hardware is..

The check is fairly trivial; we'd just need to decide how we'd like to display the information about a given machine's mesh capabilities (or lack thereof).

Prerequisite task: version 1.0 UI review

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-mesh-applet/issues/12