[Commotion-admin] [commotion-feed] Serval-DNA build script assumes build tree is a git repo (#19)

gardners notifications at github.com
Thu Oct 24 04:07:54 UTC 2013

I believe the openwrt scripts won't refetch a branch if the branch name has
not changed.  You need to clear out the cached downloaded copy of the
serval source, and then all should be well.  This is a really annoying
behaviour sometimes.

Paul.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-feed/issues/19#issuecomment-26965362