[Commotion-admin] [commotion-quick-start] Mesh password (#27)

critzo notifications at github.com
Tue Sep 3 18:35:40 UTC 2013

There seems to be at least some use cases for the mesh password being in Quickstart. There are basic password checking rules in place now, and I believe plans for stronger rules for all passwords in Commotion.

At the very least, the explanatory text for the Mesh Password field needs to be clearer, and I think the field should be placed below the node name and admin password.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-quick-start/issues/27#issuecomment-23736218