[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Administration panel not accessible on neighbor nodes when meshed via Ethernet (#406)

Dan Staples notifications at github.com
Mon Aug 11 16:35:12 EDT 2014

No other solution currently besides editing firewall rules manually. I think it's a good idea to give some simple ways to punch holes in the firewall, but we should think about how we might want to integrate that with the common config setups. So, for instance, if we ask the user to pick out of a list of common configurations, some of those configurations could automatically punch the hole in the firewall depending on if the WAN zone is directly connected to the internet or not.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/406#issuecomment-51836741