[Commotion-admin] [commotion-linux-py] olsrd fails to get routes when multiple mesh networks are present (#14)

technosopher notifications at github.com
Tue Jan 28 00:00:08 UTC 2014

Okay, that last test is easy to do: the fallback version of commotion-linux circumvents network-manager entirely, and even includes a patch that (theoretically) disables channel hopping.  I *think* I've seen this fallback method fail in precisely the same way that the normal method does - but I didn't control for exact order of network connection operations.  So let's give this a try, perhaps tomorrow.  Thanks for all the good debugging info!

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-linux-py/issues/14#issuecomment-33437920