[Commotion-admin] [commotiond] Lua bindings (#46)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Tue Jul 8 15:04:35 EDT 2014

Hi @legontanon, apologies for the delay replying, my laptop died last week and caused me to get a bit behind. There are plans to use the object flags; I'm currently working on some cleanup work that will use a couple of the flags to define whether or not a given object is tied into malloc() for garbage collection, and whether they have a custom serialization function. However, that work is not yet well-defined and will only use the first couple of flags; you can feel free to use 2 of the bits for managing the lua garbage collection.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotiond/issues/46#issuecomment-48385346