[Commotion-admin] [commotion-android] Stuck at "Acquiring wifi lock" and "Mesh service starting" (#42)

nilsws notifications at github.com
Thu Mar 6 10:04:16 UTC 2014

I'm trying to get Mesh Tether working on a Ployer Android 4.2.2 tablet with A31 quad-core CPU. At first try, it gets stuck  at "Acquiring wifi lock". At second try, it freezes at "Mesh service starting". I've seen other reports about this problem -- is there a workaround or a new built that I could try? I have one week to get this working for a project... Thanks!

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-android/issues/42