[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Nodogsplash does not restart after changing lease time (#184)

Josh King notifications at github.com
Mon Mar 10 14:23:37 UTC 2014

With the fixes from https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion-splash/pull/26 and related, nodogsplash works correctly in conjunction with our interface. Running restart from the nodogsplash initscript still doesn't work correctly, but we can get the same behaviour through our own ucidog script. Marking this wontfix.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/184#issuecomment-37186908