[Commotion-admin] [definitions-web-site] list of words when switching to ANY lists non clickable items (#5)

critzo notifications at github.com
Tue Nov 11 09:25:42 EST 2014

I think I found a bug. First selected terms from US in the drop down menu, then clicked on a term, definitions displayed fine.

Then I cleared the search term from the box and selected "Any" from the dropdown menu. The attached screenshot was the result. Words listed were not clickable.

Testing was on Iceweasel on Debian Wheezy.
![selection_031](https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/4633345/4994200/b265451a-6984-11e4-9dac-7e3e918ee04a.png)

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/definitions-web-site/issues/5