[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Setup Wizard: "Skip this step" option for adding AP (#462)

Seamus Tuohy notifications at github.com
Tue Apr 7 09:18:51 EDT 2015

 If I remember correctly, the ux feedback we finalized on for the interface required core functional elements (both the AP and the mesh interface) to be exposed by default. Because of this I would suggest adding a checkbox above the AP that is checked by default and has the "sp not recommended on single radio devices" tag on it when there is only one radio. When unchecked it can hide or grey our the AP creation section and set it as optional.

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/462#issuecomment-90548239