[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Give router image files human-readable names (#164)

Dan Staples notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 10 13:53:07 EST 2015

We've changed the output filenames slightly in the new build system, however we thought that anyone compiling their own images would be able to parse the filenames, and would need the extra information contained in them.

We thought it would be better to rename the files on the download page of the website to something easy, like you suggest. What do you think of that idea?

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/164#issuecomment-73758966