[Commotion-admin] [commotion-router] Give router image files human-readable names (#164)

Andy Gunn notifications at github.com
Tue Feb 10 13:55:55 EST 2015

That would be fine as well - I was contemplating putting this in the commotion-docs repo, but I wasn't sure where along the path files were named and signed, so I put it here.

I understand folks that are building their own might be able to parse the names, so that makes sense. Most folks who encounter the filenames for the first time just screech to a halt!

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/commotion-router/issues/164#issuecomment-73759536