[Commotion-admin] [mlab-observatory] New Transit Providers or Sites don't have color schemas. (#57)

mtlynch notifications at github.com
Thu Feb 19 12:04:59 EST 2015

Collin, can you point me to an example of this? The color scheme is sort of confusing because it's the access ISP + transit ISP that have colors. Transit ISPs always appear in grey, Access ISPs appear in the color coded to the access+transit combo. But I can't find instances where they're not getting colored in. For example, GTT is a new transit ISP and I'm seeing it as colored here:

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/mlab-observatory/issues/57#issuecomment-75092083