[Commotion-admin] [luci-commotion] Add MAC address of the device to the Status page in the Basic Menu (#400)

Dan Staples notifications at github.com
Thu Jan 22 11:18:19 EST 2015

My vote is to use the MAC address of the first ethernet interface. This is because,even though Ubiquiti gear print the MAC address of the wireless iface on the package, not all routers we do/will support even have wireless interfaces, but every router should have at least one ethernet interface.

Thoughts?

https://github.com/opentechinstitute/luci-commotion/issues/400#issuecomment-71046935