[Commotion-dev] Quick Update

Ben West me at benwest.name
Fri Apr 15 06:54:28 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron,

My apologies for the disparaging remark about production meshes.  Yes, I see
that the IS4CWN conference, this listserv (among others) means people are
actually using such networks for broadband access.

Also, yes, I did manage to get WPA-NONE working myself in IBSS mode under
OpenWRT + ath9k, although unfortunately not with 802.11n HT modes.  I
remember some confusion both on olsr-users listserv and OpenWRT forums about
whether WPA-NONE did actually work.
https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=133076#p133076

(Eating a heaping dish of crow right now ...)

--
Ben West
me at benwest.name