[Commotion-dev] interesting tech offer from IRC

Jeremy Lakeman Jeremy.Lakeman at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 21:44:40 UTC 2011

This is also something that The Serval Project is working on. Though
we're only in the early stages and have some other higher priorities
ATM.
We're planning to solve unique ids, spoofing and MITM by using
elliptic curve cryptography at the network layer. And we have plans to
load balance and store and forward some traffic types to improve
reliability.

But we'd certainly welcome any other ideas you might wish to share. We
aren't naive enough to assume that there aren't going to be any better
approaches.