[Commotion-dev] Agenda, priorities, collaboration, and other such things

Erich Heine sophacles at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 06:58:26 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just want to get a discussion going on-list about stuff related to the
actual work at hand.  What is the agenda? What is done, and what needs
doing?

Im aware that getting the commotion distro up and working is part of it. As
is  getting the windows olsr client working. What in detail does this
entail? What other parts are needed?

Has anyone considered various language issues? So far everyone I've
encountered in this venture seems to be a native (or darn close) english
speaker, which is good for our work and coordination, but can we be sure to
get the appropriate level of understanding into Egypt on a proper timeline?

Speaking of timelines, what sort of timeline are we working on here? Any
thoughts/speculation on how long this may last before the gov't of egypt
backs down? I know there is negotiation for satellite bandwidth to be made
available... but that is out of (most of) our control. So should this just
be a sprint?

Hopefully this will get a discussion going!

Regards,
Erich
(sophacles on irc)