[Commotion-dev] Thoughts on secondary apps

Tim Yardley yardley at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 16:18:21 UTC 2011

I'd suggest the standard KISS approach initially.  Everything Erich
says here is valid though.

To toss out this idea for priorities...

1) Get standard oslr mesh and tor running on the firmware.
2) Get default mesh params so that these devices are turned on and ready to go.
3) Get dashboard interface working that shows you the status of the
devices (how many mesh nodes are connected? Do I have an uplink?)
4) Get easily-reconfigured mesh param interface up.
5) Get custom caching services up.
6) Get some security (certificates perhaps) for mesh nodes and work
that into the interface for approval.