[Commotion-dev] next steps

Daniel Golle daniel.golle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:39:49 UTC 2011

was just browsing through the git repo.
i got some questions/suggestions:
1) ubnt hardware only?
2) how aware are you about the easiness to flood/crash olsrd? any
plans on security? (node authentication via certs is implemented in
olsrd, but currently needs manual setup and key-generation is probably
not really safe/predictable on systems not even having a RTC...)
3) what about freeswitch and having a couple of ATAs attached? this
could give you voip easily...
4) batman-adv and IPv6 seem like a good plan to me, but as i see it,
the current mission is more about rapid deployment of what we already
got, is it?

how can i help?