[Commotion-dev] Agenda, priorities, collaboration, and other such things

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:29:37 UTC 2011

Chris mentioned a reading group that I think it'd be good for
Chambananites to be aware of:

Makerspace Urbana in the Independent Media Center just started a reading
group for Wireless Networking in the Developing World (wndw.net) last
week. That goes at 7:00pm on Thursday nights.

Most of the people in the reading group are new to mesh, olsrd, and
OpenWrt, but they are dedicated and passionate individuals. I've asked
if they would be interested in helping with this project.

It would be great if other folks in the Chambana area could drop by. We
could meet each other in person and have a chance to discuss the project
and engage the other members of the reading group.

So if you're in Chambana and you're free at 7 this Thursday, stop by 202
S Broadway in Urbana (old Post Office), next to Lincoln Square Mall.
Head downstairs to the Makerspace.

Thanks!
Brian

Brian Duggan