[Commotion-dev] Your Chambana.net Tech Projects password

Kusay Rukieh krukieh at my.fit.edu
Wed Jul 20 11:22:36 UTC 2011

Good Day:
My name is kusay rukieh I work in academia.  I am originally from the middle
east (syria).  I stumbled upon your projects when I was searching
for wireless sensor network.  The reason I am looking for a technology
to circumvent  the shutting down of wireless network access by oppressive
regimes.  I would like to lend my help an expertise.  can you please let me
know how can I help.  One of the brutal tactics that is used by these
regimes before attacking a city is to cutoff all type of communication.  I
would like to find another solution that is easy to deploy and based
on wireless meshed networks.  I would like to expose the atrocious crimes
which are committed against unarmed civilians.
thanks,
Kusay