[Commotion-dev] Your Chambana.net Tech Projects password

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jul 30 01:04:04 UTC 2011

Hey Kusay,

The Commotion project is just getting rolling with a big development
push over the next year or two.  You can see a rough roadmap here:

http://tech.chambana.net/projects/commotion/wiki/roadmap

I'm also just getting started in the project. There are many ways to
contribute, from coding to testing to getting the word out to places
like Syria or anywhere this can be useful.  Its up to what your
interests, skills, and availability are.

.hc

On Jul 20, 2011, at 7:22 AM, Kusay Rukieh wrote:

> Good Day:
> My name is kusay rukieh I work in academia.  I am originally from
> the middle east (syria).  I stumbled upon your projects when I was
> searching for wireless sensor network.  The reason I am looking for
> a technology to circumvent  the shutting down of wireless network
> access by oppressive regimes.  I would like to lend my help an
> expertise.  can you please let me know how can I help.  One of the
> brutal tactics that is used by these regimes before attacking a city
> is to cutoff all type of communication.  I would like to find
> another solution that is easy to deploy and based on wireless meshed
> networks.  I would like to expose the atrocious crimes which are
> committed against unarmed civilians.
> thanks,
> Kusay
>
> On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 6:40 AM, <commotion-dev at lists.chambana.net>
> wrote:
> Login: krukieh at my.fit.edu
>
> You have received this notification because you have either
> subscribed to it, or are involved in it.
> To change your notification preferences, please click here: http://tech.chambana.net/my/account

Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally
for machines to execute.
  - from Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs